Saturday, December 19, 2015

A Little Christmas Polymer Clay Cheer

Wow...can't believe 6 months have past since my last post!! It has been way too long but I won't go into sad details only to say I had to say goodbye to two wonderful people in my life. Life certainly gets busy and pulls us in many directions, up and down.

Christmas time is one of my all-time favorite holidays, so it was simple to come up with some polymer clay pieces. This first creation was a holiday necklace that I made for our church's Women's Christmas Tea. I had four other necklaces that I donated and added this Christmas themed one to the bunch.



The next creation is an interchangeable bracelet I made for a Christmas exchange for our polymer clay guild Christmas party today. I will definitely need to make more of these.


Left over Mokume Gane beads ready to give to Beads of Courage

 I also created these earrings for some dear friends of mine for Christmas. I am going to have to make some for me as well. These earrings were done with stencils and Pan Pastels. They were fun to make. I have to thank Iris Mishly PolyPediaOnline free tutorials on YouTube, "How to create quick polymer clay quick silk screen patterns with stencils".  I am starting to collect quite a few stencils...now to come up with some more ideas!



Thank you for stopping by. I know I took off quite a few months from posting on my blog, but I am glad to be back. Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! 

3 comments:

  1. I love your bracelet. I didn't see that yesterday. Thank you so much for the beautiful earrings and the pleasure of your company. It's always a treat spending time with you dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The necklace is charming!

    ReplyDelete