Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Art of Awareness Blog Hop Sneak Peek


I am excited to be participating in Lori Anderson's (Pretty Things) and Heather Millican's (Swoondimples), The Art of Awareness Blog Hop. Participants were asked to create a piece using a Swoondimples bead. Heather creates these one word bean beads (polymer clay). They both teamed up to host this awareness blog hop. Each artist picks a color word bead pertaining to a cause dear to their heart. I picked orange for Multiple Sclerosis with the word "hope". Here is a sneak peek at the beads that I will be using for my design. I have already added some detail to my word bean and created some polymer clay beads to include in my design.

Copper beads, polymer clay, turquoise beads, 
glass beads and stone

I hope you will be back on Saturday the 16th to check out all the wonderful creations on The Art Awareness Blog Hop and to check out my design as well. 

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day! 




No comments:

Post a Comment