Thursday, May 28, 2015

2015 International Button Swap

I finally received my buttons from the International Button Swap on Facebook! I am sorry to say we had a small amount of participants for this swap, but we made the best of it. There were five participants (including our host) in this button swap. I made about 16 sets of buttons (5 per card) for a total of 80 buttons!! I had originally created a collage of all my buttons, but there were too small to see in the collage, so I grouped them in two sets.










All packaged

Since we did not have enough participants, 7 packages of buttons were returned back to me. I figure I can always sell them or give them away as gifts! These were the buttons that I received: 

Buttons from Maggie Champion

Buttons from Pat Lacey

Buttons from Heather MacDougall d'Entremont (our host)

Buttons from Bonnita Moaby

Such wonderful buttons from talented artists!!

Heather was sweet to include a gift as well, she sent me a lovely pin! 


Many thanks to Heather for being our host!! I finally have an appreciation for button making...love making buttons! These are the most that I have ever made! 

On another topic, I thought I would have had plenty of time to sneak in another polymer clay challenge this week for the 2015 PCChallenge. Between construction and getting ready to go on vacation, it left very little time. I am hoping to catch up when I return. 


Thank you for stopping by and have an awesome day!!








2 comments:

  1. Your buttons are gorgeous. You need to put those on Etsy, they will sell in an instant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Bonnie! I might just do that when I open my new Etsy shop!! :)

      Delete