Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Color Design Challenge Entry: Bubblicious

I just participated in another fun challenge: Dry Gulch's February Color Design Challenge.  Here is the color palette we had to work with: Pink Scooped 


And here are the polymer clay colors that I mixed for this challenge:


I made a flower petal cane out of polymer clay and a jellyroll polymer clay cane using these colors which I used for making my own polymer clay beads for this piece.


I used a texture, a stamp, Pan Pastels, jump rings, and a filigree to make the focal piece. I added some ribbon and strung my polymer clay beads to make the necklace. The flower petal cane came in handy for creating the earrings. I enjoy playing with color which is why I love playing with polymer clay. It is quite a challenge to photograph color challenges because depending on the light that you use, the colors don't always look the same. Plus, colors tend to change a little after you bake the polymer clay. This is the best that I could do in capturing the colors. I titled my piece Bubblicious because this color reminds me of bubblegum.

Bubblicious






This was fun...looking forward to the next color challenge! 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! 







10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, Terri! :) I had fun with one!

      Delete
    2. Oops...meant to say had fun with this one! Sometimes my fingers are too fast on the keyboard. LOL

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Aw...thanks, Bonnie! Get well soon so we can have a clay play date! :)

      Delete
  3. This is terribly cool! Thank you so much for joining our Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :) I had so much fun...looking forward to other challenges!

      Delete