Sunday, January 4, 2015

2015 Bring it On!

Happy New Year, everyone!! My year start out with a bang! I joined the 2015 PCA Virtual Retreat and what fun it is! Our first tutorial (Bangle Bracelets) was from Syndee Holt...what a great instructor and artist!

These are my first two bangle bracelets or cuffs (which I like to call them).


PC Faux Leather Cuff



White on Black Cuff

I am really jazzed about these cuffs and they fit my wrists perfect!!  I think they look western, don't you? Well, I think I am off to do a couple more. 

If you haven't signed up for the 2015 PCA Virtual Retreat, you are missing out on a lot of fun! Come and join us...click here for link.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!!


5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to sort my mess and get playing (Hubby has ONE more day of Christmas holiday) ;)

    Love your versions of Syndee's cuffs, Lupe :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hit the wrong button, meant to reply but commented on my own page...out of practice I guess! LOL Thank you again!! :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you, Monique!! I can't wait to see what creations you make too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are gorgeous. You did an incredible job. They do look western. The white on black is awesome. You are so innovative. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Bonnie! We should get together and work on some! :) I am thankful, that I received a bracelet blank from Tisha for Christmas...all I needed to get going!

      Delete