Thursday, August 9, 2012

Bead Soup Blog Party Marches On!

Well, the Second Bead Soup Blog Party 2012 Reveal is coming up this weekend. I hope you all had a chance to view the first Blog Party Reveal (7/31). I did and what a huge Bead Soup Party!!  So many talented artists out there, so many beautiful creations...I was drooling! Lori Anderson (Pretty Things) really does a fabulous job hosting this party. I can't imagine all the work that goes into it, she is awesome! I can't wait for this next bead soup reveal which starts this coming Saturday.



I have been busy working on my creations this week...glad to have my studio back. I didn't realize that removing the popcorn texture off the ceilings of my house would take a month to complete but it did. Glad that is over, and I remodeled my studio a bit and had the room painted again. It looks great and functional too with different work areas. I am very happy indeed!

Since I can't post my creations till the 3rd reveal which is on August 25th, I will post the bead soup my partner, Kelly Patterson sent me. I love my bead soup and happy that it has some copper pieces, since I have a good stash of that myself! I am also trying to replicate a few pieces from my bead soup in polymer clay to complete my creations...wish me luck!



Don't forget to check out all the lovelies this coming Saturday, click here for all the links!  Well, back to my work table, I have a couple more creations to finish for this Bead Soup Blog Party.

Thanks for stopping by and have an awesome day!! 

4 comments:

  1. i can't wait to see your finished piece for this set of soup ingredients!!! It's sure to be a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours of your bead soup. Can't wait to see your reveal pieces. Thanks for commenting on my BSBP post - I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my little neck of the woods and commenting on my BSBP necklace. I am so glad that I followed your link back home as I found another Polymer Clay artist in the Soup. It seems we are few and far between this round of Soup. I will be sure to check out your work come the 3rd reveal.

    ReplyDelete