Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A Few More Toner Transfer Projects

I finished some last minute additional toner transfer samples for the class that I am teaching today. It is at a retirement village (Sun City West) here in Phoenix. Some of these women probably haven't worked with polymer clay, so I am trying to make it as simple as I can get it. There are many projects out there that make use of transfers on polymer clay. From covering a tins, tiles, bottles, to making jewelry, polymer clay is a very versatile medium. I hope to get these gals hooked on polymer clay!

A covered mint tin and a pin

Bracelet (Translucent overlay)

Transferred photo of my grandchild

Pendant with Steampunk and Magic Glos Resin

It was a windy day yesterday here is Phoenix (and HOT as well), so I decided to use my UV lamp instead and wouldn't you know it, there must have been a little lint inside my lamp. So, always good to check your UV lamp for dust particles. Not sure if you can see it but there is a little piece of string on my pendant. It will be a good example to show the gals about using resin.

Well, I have got to pack for my class. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!! 

2 comments: