Saturday, April 7, 2012

Happy Easter!


Easter is all about new beginnings and second chances. To help celebrate this wonderful occasion, I created a cross with a butterfly on it...two things I love most, crosses and butterflies! Every time I look at a butterfly, I am reminded of the metamorphosis that has to take place in the life of a butterfly...very similar to my life when it comes to stages or changes.  I have had to go through many trials and changes to get to the spiritual place where I am today. I am still changing and evolving to the person that resembles Christ, therefore the butterfly on the cross. The cross was made using Penni Jo's Best Flexible Molds

Polymer Clay (Mokume Gane) Cross with a Butterfly filigree and crystals 


 I know I won't be perfect until I meet my Maker. But in the meantime, I try to use the gifts and talents that God gave me..all for His Glory. I would hope that when I meet my Maker, He would say, "Well done, my faithful servant." So, thankful that He gave us His only Son...a second chance for each and every one of us!  So much LOVE...what a gift!

By the way, the digital Easter image was from Vintage Made For You...free!

Wishing you all a wonderful Easter!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Easter dear friend to you and your family. Your cross is beautiful just like you.

    ReplyDelete