Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

The most beautiful things in the world are not seen nor touched. They are felt with the heart.
-- Helen Keller

Happy Valentine's Day!!

I created this heart just for Valentine's Day and used a great new program for editing that I came across today, thanks to Lorelei Eurto (who shared it on FB).  I am thinking since we no longer have PicnikPixlr is going to be a nice replacement. Thank you Lorelei, for sharing it!

There are so many lovely handmade items on Etsy and ArtFire...hope you purchased your sweetheart something handmade with love!

Oh, almost forgot, these are the next pair of earrings that I created for the 52 Pair of Earrings Challenge. I am still working hard on those canes for our swap and I will post the pictures in a few days.



       
Ok...so I had to play with Pixlr one more time!

Have an awesome day! If you don't have a sweetheart to share it with, bless somebody today with a nice gesture...it will come back to you two-fold! 

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. That hearts is gorgeous and so are the earrings. I sure hope I'm getting some of that translucent cane Saturday. :0) Just kidding, I'm just being silly.

    ReplyDelete