Thursday, February 2, 2012

Earrings and My New Addiction to Pinterest

If you haven't gotten hooked on Pinterest, you soon will be...I'm certainly hooked! Which is one of the reasons, I haven't posted anything on my blog. I came across it a week or so ago, even though I already knew about it for months...just thought it would be another time-consuming thing added to my already busy schedule, so I put it off. I was searching for polymer clay tutorials for our guild newsletter and went to visit my friend, Cara Jane's Pinterest link and from there, there was no turning back! So, I now have one and you can click on my "Welcome to My Blog" and it will take you to my Pinterest.
I actually did get some work done in the past few weeks, believe it or not. I managed to finish a Faux Bone PC bracelet and finish not one but two earrings for my 52 Pairs of Earrings Challenge. I am almost caught up with everyone else on the earring challenge. Hopefully, I will get another pair done this weekend, if I can pull myself away from my computer and Pinterest.

Faux Bone PC Bracelet strung with elastic cording and beads (Inspired by SC Diva's Faux Bone Tutorial)

This Valentine's necklace was another entry that I submitted for the Polymer Clay Smooshers February Challenge (Toner Transfer Image Technique).

And, here are some more earrings for the 52 Pairs of Earrings Challenge that I created.

Polymer Clay Cane on Filigree, hammered wire, and polymer clay beads.

These are actually glow in the dark earrings (Polymer Clay cane, beads, and chain).

Well, back to the studio for me. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! 

2 comments:

  1. Polymer clay is something I haven’t worked with....Your pieces are amazing!

    Barb
    Vivi Magoo Presents

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! You should play with it sometime...you would get hooked!

    ReplyDelete