Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Kris Kringle's Icicle Ornament



Well, today is the big reveal for Art Bead Scene Ornament Blog Hop!

Kris Kringle's Icicle






As you can see, my ornament has two images that were transferred onto polymer clay (Faux Porcelain technique), then I added the wire, beads, and bells. I had such fun making this ornament. Thank you Heather Powers for hosting this ornament blog hop!  What a nice way to celebrate the Christmas season!

Please, if you have a chance, take a look at all the wonderful ornaments created by some really talented artists. Here is a list of all the participants. Thanks for stopping by and have an awesome day!

                    Suburban Girl Studio                   



11 comments:

  1. Great ornament! I think transfers on polymer are so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice ornament it looks like a yummy piece of candy to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It reminds me of Christmas candy too. Beautiful ornament! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very neat! I really like the translucency of the polymer clay. Very special!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone for your nice comments! 8)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I love the color palette and the shape. Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Transfer on to polymer clay....heehee..Love it Lupe!!Big Hugs and Happy Birthday!!Hugs,Cat

    ReplyDelete