Tuesday, October 18, 2011

ABS October Challenge: A Hedgehog in a Landscape

This month's Art Bead Scene Challenge is titled, "A Hedgehog in a Landscape".

A Hedgehog in a Landscape by Giovanna Garzoni


This is the color pallete we needed to follow.
The challenge was to come up with a design based on this painting and color pallete using at least one art bead.

And this is the multi-strand necklace that I created for this Challenge: Wintery Leaves



I created this ivory-colored polymer clay leaf pendant. I added a little white glitter to give it a wintery effect. The acorns, round mauve colored beads and cone-shaped beads were also made by me. Some metal tendrils add a nice touch to the wintery leaf pendant. I think this necklace is perfect to wear in the fall or winter. I think it would look great with a sweater...just in time for the holidays! 

There are many beautiful entries...please, if you have some time, head over to their Flicker group and view all the lovelies!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome necklace...the elements feel like winter. You do beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the elements her Lupe!!You always put things together....as if they were meant to be together..Does that make sense? Just lovely!!Hugs,Cat

    ReplyDelete