Monday, September 26, 2011

A Little Respite in the Pines

Well, I am headed to the north country to get away from this heat that is wanting to linger on even though fall has begun. I am traveling up to Prescott, Arizona for our guild's (AZPCG) annual Polymer Clay Retreat. I finally finished covering all those spice jars...whew! I don't think I want to see another spice jar for awhile...total of 26 jars made (I made an extra one just in case). Here is a photo of the camp where we will be staying.  Lot's of eating and playing with clay which puts a smile on my face!



Here are a few more of my spice jars. They are all wrapped and ready to go. I had to make a few with desert themes.


At the retreat, I will be working on some items for my studio and learning some new techniques. I promise to share when I return.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. have a great time! look forward to seeing what you get up to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your jars are gorgeous, I can't wait to get mine.
    Really looking forward to this retreat and doing clay for 4 days and spending time with you and all the wonderful talented people that are going this year. AND, to get out of the heat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to go next time. Looks like a great place.
    I hope you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete