Thursday, September 15, 2011

Bead Soup Blog Party Preview

I wanted to give you all the heads up on Lori Anderson's 4th Bead Soup Blog Party which is happening this Saturday, September 17th! This is Lori's first international one with 5 continents, 21 countries and 362 participants...her biggest Bead Soup Blog Party thus far. It is going to take me more than a couple of days to blog hop, but I will thoroughly enjoy it! I will be posting the necklace and earrings that I designed with the beads that were given to me from my partner Norma Agron (Norma's Clay) this Saturday for the Blog Party. So, please come back and visit this Saturday and join in on the fun! Here is a list of all the participants so you can take a peak.
 


These are the partner pairs.

The Hostess, Lori Anderson and her partner, Manuela Wutschke

19. Anna Sabina­­­­ and Erin Siegel





1 comment:

  1. Ohmygosh..I was soooo tempted to try this time around but I always feel so intimidated..Next time for sure..cant wait to see what you come up with!!Hugs Friend,Cat

    ReplyDelete