Friday, August 12, 2011

My Bead Soup Blog Party Partner

I am so excited to be participating in Lori Anderson's Bead Soup Blog Party! This is the second one this year. I missed out on the first one and this time I made sure I didn't miss out on this one. I had a great time looking at all the lovely creations from the last one. Well, Lori partnered me up with the talented, Norma from Norma's Clay. Norma is a Puertorrican artisan in the art of polymer clay. She has been claying a little longer than I have and her work is beautiful. I have been following her blog for awhile now, so she is actually not a complete stranger...love her work! Norma designs some beautiful polymer clay covered pens. Here are a few items from her Etsy store.


And she also designs some beautiful necklaces...love this one!

I am pleased that Lori partnered me up with another artist that does polymer clay. I can hardly wait to see what Norma sends me! I will post the photos of the beads when I receive them.
Meantime, I am back to working on covering those spice jars...half-way done. Maybe, I will give you all a sneak peek at some of them. I have to take some photos first, so give me a few days.

Thanks for stopping by and if you get a chance, please check out Norma's Clay on Etsy!
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for your beautiful comments about me and my work. Looking forward to the bead soup party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's awesome -- you guys will make great things together!

    ReplyDelete