Thursday, June 23, 2011

Paper Clip Swap Part 2

I survived my demo last Saturday despite how tired I was last week. I think it went well and I am hoping to see if any of the members complete a mask before our next meeting.  I thought I would show the paper clips from our guild swap from last Saturday. I love receiving creations from our guild members...that is the best part of being a member of the guild. We have so many talented artists in our guild. It is also fun to see what everybody comes up with for the swap.




These are fantastic paper clip/book marks! Everyone did such a great job!  Well, I am busy working on my creations for the goody bags...a long process. I sure hope I get them done in time...can you tell, I am having a little anxiety. I've also been having problems with my blogspot. I had to remove my "Followers" gadget because I couldn't post any comments on some other blogposts and even mine! It's difficult when you can't talk to an individual to fix the problem. I ended up going to a forum and after going through several of them, someone mentioned that deleting this gadget would fix the problem that I was experiencing...sorry to hear other people having the same problem.   I am a little perturbed about deleting my followers, because it is always nice to see who is following you. Oh well, at least now I can reply to comments on my blog.

Well, back to work. Have a great weekend and stay cool! Yesterday, we had 114 degree weather!  Usually, I see a lot of ants in my garden...I think they must be hibernating to try and stay cool.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Hope this works. Nice blog. Love your book marks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Bonnie! Yours were beautiful! Where did you get the small bookmark hangers?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im going to scream..keep trying to comment and it keeps kicking me out..Ugh..I had issues weeks ago and I so feel your frustration..anyhoo just wanted to say I love all the paperclip bookmarks..Very Cool!!Hugs,Cat

    ReplyDelete