Thursday, April 28, 2011

Springtime Flowers

Flowers...love the colors and the fragrance!  Some years back, I visited Pennsylvania and fell in love with the state. My husband knows how much I love flowers so he took me to Longwood Gardens. I've never traveled much until I met him, and this place holds a special place in my heart. This place is so tranquil and beautiful...everywhere you turn is a lovely array of flowers and greenery, and beautiful fountains. Here are a few pictures from my photo album. As you can see, this place is quite a show-stopper!


Inside the Conservatory

Inside the Conservatory

Longwood Gardens is a great place to visit anytime of the year. If you would like to know more about it you can go to: http://www.longwoodgardens.org/TheStoryofLongwood_1_3_2_1_1.html

And speaking of flowers, I decided to wander through some of the polymer clay studios and pick a few flowery items to share with you all.  I hope if you get a chance, you will take a look at some of these studios from some talented artists.



This floral bracelet from Blue Morning Expressions.  
The cane work is just beautiful!  
The artist from Blue Morning Expressions is quite gifted
in not only polymer clay but, also in writing, beading,
 webdesign...to name a few. Click here to go to the studio.


Here is another flowery creation and this one is from Gingerbell's Gifts.

This Pretty Pansy Bracelet is inlaid with beautiful millifiori polymer canes.  What a lovely springtime bracelet!  And since Ginger happens to love flowers, she also loves making bath and body items.
 She makes candles as well. You click here to go to her studio. 


Looking for some Salt and Pepper Shakers...take a look at this lovely set, by Kneaded Things.


These polymer clay covered salt and pepper shakers are sure to brighten someone's kitchen or dining room table.  Bonnie from Kneaded Things loves to make fun and useful pieces in polymer clay.
You can click here to go to her studio.


Well, I hope you liked these flowery polymer clay creations. This also gave me a chance to participate in Polymer Clay Smooshers, Flowery Blog Ring. Thanks for stopping by and have an awesome day!

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful post...thank you for all of the floral beauty today!

    ReplyDelete