Thursday, February 17, 2011

Springtime Pendants

Well, I have been in a fog ever since I got over that yucky cold virus. I don't know why it has taken me so long to try and figure out something for a pendant swap but it has. I must have changed my mind several times. I just wasn't happy with anything that I came up with...ever happen to you?  Our guild is hosting a pendant swap for the month of February.  I procrastinated for a couple of weeks, then I was sick for a couple of weeks...then to top it off, I was missing my creative mojo. Here it's Thursday, and I am still working on them...three more to finish (17 total).  Here is a look at a few of them.


I used some stamps (of course they had to be flowers being that it is almost spring) that I had around...a little mica powders, alcohol inks, and gold and silver paints.  I decided to just sand and buff them. I figure if someone wants to put resin on them, they can, but I like them just the way they are.  I even kept one for myself.  Purple being one of my favorite colors...it was an easy pick.



Our pendant exchange is this Saturday, so I will post all the lovelies next week. I wonder what kind of necklaces I can make with 17 pendants...can't wait! 

Hope you have a terrific day and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Lupe, those are beautiful. I love the one you kept for yourself. Are you going to do a tutorial on that? You should and sell it. I'll buy the first one.
    Gorgeous

    I'm glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SQUEEE! (Can a nearly 42-year old woman go SQUEE? Why I think she can!)

    Those are DIVINE!!!

    ReplyDelete